Monday, August 23, 2021

How strangers treat me after weightloss

I have lost 10 to 15 kgs in the past year (not sure of the accurate number). I am not sure if I am imagining it. But, I notice a stark contrast in how men react to me. Being a friendly person, I say hello to people in my apartment building or in the service industry. Most men were polite and would say a polite hello back. Now, I notice something different. They try to talk more or start being too friendly. I find that so uncomfortable. My dressing sense has not changed at all too. I just had the experience again which we motivated me to post here. I want to be able to be polite and nice to people I meet. Do you guys experience the same or is it just me detecting non existing patterns ?

I know many people experience a change in behaviour from others after weight loss. But, to be honest, I did not lose so much to have such a contrast in my experience. I am a but concerned that I may be getting vain and I would love to hear from other people on their opinion.

submitted by /u/brown_girl_
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3gpctvo

No comments:

Post a Comment