Monday, August 2, 2021

Accountability friend who can relate?

Hi I'm 27 transmasculine 5'7" 226lbs and I'm looking for an accountability friend to help me stay back on track and create a better support network for myself so I can reach my goal of 155lbs. I've been having a hard time with the lack of support from the people around me as alot of people I know are either overweight and happy about it or they've always been a normal weight so they can't really relate to my struggles or just don't care that I'm losing weight. I just want to be able to talk with someone about the struggles and victories of weight loss, I realize I have alot I need to change and would find it beneficial to know that there are people that actually relate. Feel free to message me if interested.

submitted by /u/Ordinary-Branch
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3rPdiBT

No comments:

Post a Comment