Monday, August 2, 2021

The struggle

So ive been having a rough time this past week or two, not with the staying at my deficit, but just a bunch of mental stuggles with ny weight loss and i needed a place to rant about it.

At the point of starting, i was 395, 6 ft (male for reference) and i wanted to restart my attempt to lose weight, and from an outside perspective it seems great, in 18 weeks ive lost 40 lbs (currently sitting at 355) but i just feel like nothing is different. I look at progress pictures and dont see a change at all, and it feels like even though i consistently stay under my deficit recommendation, 2400 for 1.5 lbs a week, i just feel like im not getting anywhere and its disheartening, but im not going to give up, im going to keep pushing.

Thank you for listening, i just needed to get that off my chest

submitted by /u/CnoiC
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3fp6pCe

No comments:

Post a Comment