Monday, August 2, 2021

Losing Inches and Having Looser Clothing, but Not Losing Weight.

Hello,

I've currently been on a cut for three months. This is my third cut, so I already have some experience with losing weight. On my past two cuts, I would lose weight off the scale and lose inches and end up with looser clothes. However, this time around I've been experiencing something different. After the first month of weight loss, I started plateauing around 168 lbs and haven't gone below since. However, I've still been losing inches, and just recently I was surprised at how well one of my shirts fit when I was trying on clothes. But I am still at 168 lbs.

Some other important things to note: I did resistance training throughout the two prior cuts, and am also doing it for this cut. Unlike the other two cuts, I've been progressing my exercises on this cut. I also didn't make any routine changes from my bulk beforehand, and my deficit is the same as it was for my second cut, as I started at the same weight both times. I doubt I am gaining muscle at the same time because I'm not an untrained individual (I've done about 14 months of bulking so far). I also had food poisoning twice, right before the cut and at week 4 of the cut, but it's been so long since then that I'm pretty sure that it isn't related to this issue. I also did a deload week a couple weeks ago with no lifting and went down to 167 lbs, due to water weight, and of course I regained that 1 lb after I started lifting again. Finally, I also tried to reduce my calories more, but it led to sleep problems so I brought the calories back up.

What's going on? I'm really confused.

submitted by /u/randomperson4464
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2VhGllJ

No comments:

Post a Comment