Saturday, August 21, 2021

At theme park and hating it because I know I'm too big for the rides

I'm 6' and currently fitting size 22 bottoms and 20 shirt (UK) and 21. One of my friends is having his birthday today and wanted to go to this big theme park for it and I agreed not thinking at the time, it didn't occur to me till last week that I'm probably too big for the rides.

I'm just walking round after my friends at this theme park making excuses for why "sorry guys not this ride" I can't even pretend I'm too scared or don't like theme parks because they know me too well for that to be believable... And I'm too embarrassed to explain that I'm too big to ride

I hate being this big and I hate how it's effecting my life like this I can't wait too loose it seriously and get my life back and not have to move through normal things with embarrassment, but till then I'm awkwardly walking round this damn theme park hating myself

Edit to add: I am already.on my weight loss journey! Very new to it only about a month in but I've lost 10lbs so far which I'm pretty happy with as a start, this embarrassment (have managed to convince friends I'm not feeling great as to why I'm not eager) is just acting as a driving motivation to be small enough to fit by the time next summer and thus the next visit comes along!

submitted by /u/snooperl
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3sCsOBN

No comments:

Post a Comment