Saturday, August 21, 2021

is there a loseit for short people who want to be healthy?

Is there a sub or discord for short people trying to lose weight? it would be really nice to talk to people who understand the extra struggle of being short and losing weight. I’m 5’2. My husband is 6’ and he can eat something like 400-600 cal more than me.

I’m also at the tail end of my weight loss goals and it is a lot harder to lose weight at this point. I have to really focus on macros in order to lose weight and a lot of places meant for weight loss convos just don’t work anymore (1200isplenty, for example) because their advice is not sustainable for me. I’m looking for a supportive place that focuses on what you eat in addition to how much you eat.

submitted by /u/moowithmemoo
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3D9bMje

No comments:

Post a Comment