Saturday, August 21, 2021

Comparison is the thief of joy …

I am having the hardest time sticking to my weight loss plan. Especially the last couple of days. I don’t know why I cannot keep consistent with my goals. The only goal I am keeping consistent with is going to the gym 5 days a week. It’s the food part that’s a struggle.

Really though my issues is that I see all these people losing 1 pound a week or more and even when I have been consistent for 4-5 weeks I’m really only losing maybe .5 a week. I feel like when I am consistent I’m really putting in so much work with weighing my food, drinking a gallon and working out but with such little results on the scale.

I know people keep telling me to focus less on the scale but I want to see that number go down a little faster. I’m just having a hard time and typing out my feelings/frustration is helping me feel less alone in this crazy journey.

submitted by /u/StellaMay13
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3j54Dsg

No comments:

Post a Comment