Sunday, August 1, 2021

Cravings for sugar/junk food has been increasing since party at work

Last week on Monday, it was a coworkers birthday and we had some cake. At first I told them no but they insisted I had a small slice of cake. Cake is my weakness and I decided to get a very small piece of cake and I didn’t feel guilty. I was upset that I relented but I got over it. Fast forward to Friday, it was my one of my coworkers last day and of course, they brought 3 different types of cakes and pizza. I ate a little over 2100 calories that day and since then I feel like my appetite for sugar and junk food has increased.

Since yesterday and today, I find myself craving for some type of sugar or junk food in the house. I did eat some but I didn’t go over board. I usually stick to 1300 calories since I started my weight loss but I ended up eating 1500 yesterday and 1600 calories today. Those extra calories came from sugary food and chips like Cheetos, although I did restrict how much I had. I usually don’t feel guilty if I go over 1300 but only with healthy food. I know it’s not a lot but I know myself and want to stop before it gets worse so I’d love any tips that you recommend to stop these sudden cravings.

I also want to know if are ways to stop coworkers pressuring you to eat? This isn’t the first time this happened and I’ve told them that on a “diet.” They’re also one of those people that talk about obese people in front of me and make negative comments, but yet pressure me to eat sweets and junk food when there’s party or when someone bring treats in, which happens multiple times a week.

submitted by /u/Kati1998
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2VndCfg

No comments:

Post a Comment