Sunday, August 1, 2021

Struggling hard ... Jumping to extremes

I am 5'9" 230# and am struggling hard with my weight. I am ready to jump to extremes. I have been doing keto but am no longer losing. Now I am thinking about fasting three days a week, continuing keto and limiting my calorie intake to 1500 a day.

I am 41, single, no kids, low libido, no morning wood, I just changed careers after two decades in the former, and just feeling like I have failed in life and a lot of it is tied to my weight.

I know someone will respond to this saying that the weight loss isn't going to help and while that may in fact be true I have to do whatever I can to pull myself out of this dark place.

With that, if you have any suggestions on how I can lose weight please let me know. I just started Jefit workout plan to go alongside the new eating lifestyle.

submitted by /u/ImaWorldChanger
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2WLGPRF

No comments:

Post a Comment