Sunday, August 1, 2021

I feel confident...until I look at pictures of me.

Hello there,

I've been struggling with weight loss and confidence lately, and I don't know what to do.

I'm female, almost 15. I'm 5'3, and I weigh roughly 165 pounds (I know, I'm overweight).

My friends and family have told me that I look really skinny and pretty, and I've started to believe them, but whenever I see pictures of me in shorts/tank tops/swimsuits/etc., I get so self-conscious again.

I really want to slim down in order to feel better about myself, because no matter what anyone says about "loving yourself the way you are", I can't.

The problem with that, though, is no matter what I do, I can't lose weight, and it makes me so upset.

Any ideas? I could really use some help here.

submitted by /u/broskiidk
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3xhJcrZ

No comments:

Post a Comment