Monday, August 23, 2021

Down 1 stone in first month!!!

Just weighed myself today and descovered I'm officially a stone down from what I was last month when I started my weight loss journey!

I've been keeping as best I can to CICO as well as walking alot when I can for excercise as I don't have the best joints, I'm really happy about this because I've not been able to track my calories as well as I'd like too over the last week especially as I've been on 'holiday' and eating out through that time so ahhh this is just very exciting for me!

I've definitely been watching and more careful with what I've eaten through this time ie; not getting myself the seconds that I usually would have because I know what I've already eaten is enough.

It shows that even with not very intense excercise as long as you are sticking to less calories in and tracking that well you can still loose weight!

submitted by /u/snooperl
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2XFOgu0

No comments:

Post a Comment