Monday, August 23, 2021

Having a very physical job has done wonders and I still eat some crap

Male, 32. Started 146kg, now down to 138kg last I checked. Don't really like the scales. I'm more a clothes and mirror person.

So the job: I open boxes, take milk out, put them in crates and palletise them for 4 hrs. It's brutal stuff. I'm usually starving right after and I gotta eat a bit of crap among the healthy stuff. And even then I'm buying smaller clothes. I was XL pants a month ago. They became fat pants, had to by L this weekend and smaller shirts too. Even if I finally got success in my future career I swear I'll try to do a few shifts of this cause it does wonders. Fucks with my GERD but it's worth it for that weight loss.

submitted by /u/throwawayaccounthe
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3mlM3ON

No comments:

Post a Comment