Saturday, August 21, 2021

How do I stick to my goals during a potential disaster?

So, I live in the NYC area and am expecting to be hit pretty hard by Henri tomorrow. I’m pretty stressed since there is a good chance I will lose power and there might be flooding, leaving me stuck inside for a while. Losing power might mean I’ll have to toss out all the healthy fruits and veggies in my fridge, and won’t be able to cook so I’ll have to rely on snacks and other pantry items until the power comes back. Flooding could mean I’ll lose access to my gym for a while if the roads are closed, and I wouldn’t be able to go outside for exercise anyway. I’ve been doing a great job of sticking to my weight loss plan for the past two months now, but I’m worried this upcoming disaster has the potential to ruin a fair amount of my progress. I’m definitely prone to stress eating, and this combined with lack of access to a gym or even the outside due to unsafe conditions, I’m really nervous. I know this shouldn’t be the sole thing I should be worrying about, and obviously I am also worrying about my family and friends’ safety during the storm, but I really don’t want this disaster to potentially disrupt all the hard work I’ve done so far. What can I do to mitigate potential impacts to my workout and diet plan over the next week?

submitted by /u/thelilbel
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3mncKmg

No comments:

Post a Comment