Sunday, August 22, 2021

How do you deal with vacations?

Hi everyone! I’m mostly just lurking around here but I could really use some advice and maybe encouraging words. It’s my first real vacation since I’ve actively started going on my weight loss journey and I’m quite honestly terrified. So far I’ve lost around 20lbs with CICO and IF and it’s been going pretty good! I don’t restrict myself too much and generally enjoy the journey. But right now I’m overthinking myself incredibly much - it’s my second day on vacation in Italy and I notice thoughts coming up like „stop eating so much junk“ or „gosh you look so fat compared to all these really skinny people here“ and there’s lots of negative thoughts flaring up again that I thought I had left behind me.

So - Long story short: how do you guys deal with vacation time? Are there things you tell yourself to not let bad thoughts get to you? I’m excited to hear from all of you!

submitted by /u/Anko0
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3mkJqg8

No comments:

Post a Comment