Sunday, August 22, 2021

Weight loss tips? 25M 6'0 95kg (trying to lose 10kg)

Hi there, 25M here, 6'0/184cm, 210lb/95kg (I fluctuate between 94/95kg daily). I wear a 34" waist pant, although my actual waist measurement around my navel is 37". I do not drink, smoke or snack (ever). Since leaving high school, I have gradually put on weight, probably due to a mostly sedentary lifestyle (although I do play tennis three times a week) and I'd like to get back down to my target weight of 85kg, which is a weight I always felt quite comfortable at. In my final year of high school I was 90kg and still looked/felt good. The strange thing is that when I look in the mirror right now, I don't see a fat person, yet the scale does not lie. Anyway, I've tried 16:8 intermittent fasting the last few weeks and that doesn't seem to be helping an awful lot. Could someone provide some tips on losing 10kg in 2/3 months? Ideally, I'd like to get down to 85kg for my graduation later this year. I do have a treadmill at home, if that makes a difference. Thanks in anticipation!

submitted by /u/ShrewdSaffer
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/385AR0s

No comments:

Post a Comment