Tuesday, August 3, 2021

I lost 5 more kg in this month and 16.2kg in total!

Hi guys!

This is a new update regarding my weight loss journey and I can tell you it was brutal.
While loosing weight I had to fight the urge to eat junk food. There were some moments
where I gave in and put things like Hamburgers or Pizza in my body. However after each Junkfood my gym stairs were waiting happily for me. As for now I lost 16.2 kg in total! I am so happy!! :D :D

My journey is only just beginning. I have to loose more than 20kg to reach my final destination. I hope that my update can help/motivate you to start loosing weight. I don't see myself as someone who is crazy about sports or eating healthy just someone that likes to loose weight.

My stats for now:

height: 185cm

weight: 110.9kg as for now

goal: 88-90kg

Stay safe everyone and thank you for motivating me.

I wish you all only the best and my next update regarding my journey comes next month.

Greetings and stay hydrated ;)

My last posts if someone thinks he/she would like to know more:

OG Story

2nd update

submitted by /u/FirefighterOdd9793
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3CcNpRu

No comments:

Post a Comment