Thursday, August 5, 2021

LF Some advice regarding weight loss?

Hey guys, I've got a couple of questions, also any advice here is welcome.

Age: 23

Weight: 230lbs

Height: 189cm / 6ft2

Activity level: minimal, desk job

My current goal really is to get below 200lbs by losing as much body fat% as I can, I don't want to lose muscle.

At the moment, I try to make my daily Calorie goal at maximum, 1800 and probably average around 80g of Protein a day? If this is bad in any way, please do let me know.

I do admit, I'm a bit of a lover for Pepsi Max. Which is advertised as 0 calorie 0 sugar, I can drink anywhere from 1 can to 3/4 cans a day honestly.

My question is, can I still lose bodyfat% weight with that Calorie limit + consuming a sugar / calorie free drink such as that? Genuinely just looking for advice.

submitted by /u/HVeil
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3CeW85H

No comments:

Post a Comment