Sunday, August 1, 2021

Longer term wins mindset?

I’ve been on this sub for a few days now and I’m just starting out in weight loss (although I’ve been trying to lose weight for 20 years, just with varying degrees of success). I’ve noticed a lot of posts with people wanting immediate, short term results. I fall into this trap too, and it’s one of the many reasons I haven’t been successful in the past. I was wondering if anyone has advice for how to have a more long term / high level mindset? For instance, measuring weight loss in months instead of days or weeks? I know we tend to be results-oriented people, so how do we shift that mindset to stay disciplined when weight loss is rarely linear or happening on a daily basis? One idea is only weighing oneself once a week or once a month- any thoughts on this?

submitted by /u/theotherside0728
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3fjMAMF

No comments:

Post a Comment