Wednesday, August 4, 2021

Should I take a day off?

Hi everyone! I’ve been on a weight loss journey for some time now. For the past 30 or so days I’ve been waking up every morning and running a mile and lifting some weights. It may not seem like much to some, but I’ve been trying to be active every day so I can develop a habit of going to to the gym. It has worked. It’s also a major change from my 0-2 workouts a week that I was doing prior.

For the past 14 or so days I’ve stayed within the same 2lb range on the scale. Is it time to take a day off from the gym? I know if your body starts to become use to a routine that you have more potential to become stagnant. Just curious as to what y’all’s thoughts are!

Thanks.

submitted by /u/duckygivesnofucky
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3lwsqTO

No comments:

Post a Comment