Wednesday, August 4, 2021

Has anyone tried Wegovy or Saxenda? My first round of wegovy is getting delivered tomorrow!

To start, this is not intended to be a crutch for my weight loss journey or a replacement for getting a healthier lifestyle. My doctor recommended a weight loss drug because I have heightened covid side effects (after 8 months since I had it) which she believes is tied to my high BMI (close to obese). I'm working out incredibly hard and track my calories and eat healthier, so Wegovy is intended to just be a support in the process. I'm only going to be on it for only 6 months (there's a coupon making it only $25 a month for 6 months!)

I'm curious if anyone here has had experiences with Wegovy or Saxenda, which I believe is kind of similar. I'd love to hear your thoughts on side effects, effectiveness, etc. if you're comfortable sharing!

Disclaimer- I understand if you're anti-diet pills even if it's from the doctor so I'll just respectfully ask that you mutually respect my decision to try this. Thank you:)

submitted by /u/Over-Operation-4933
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3CfUoJu

No comments:

Post a Comment