Tuesday, August 3, 2021

SV - 10 weeks in and 5kg lost!

I just wanted to share my first "real" victory on my weight loss journey. I started really taking ownership of my weight 10 weeks ago. I signed up for a couch to 5k and started tracking my calories to stay in roughly 500kcal deficit daily (about 0.5kg loss a week). It's been a mindset shift for me - instead of eating any time I'm bored, tired, feeling down, I eat when I actually feel hungry. I switched out sweet treats for fruit or ice pops, and I stopped buying processed snacks. I find weight loss starts in the supermarket aisle - if I don't buy it I won't eat it.

Anyway my progress has been slowish but consistent! I am 181cm (5'11''), SW 107kg (236lb), CW 102kg (225lb), GW 80~85kg (176~187lb). I'm half way to my BMI moving out of the "Obese" category into "Overweight", which will really help my health and mindset.

I know I have a long way to go and this is just the start of a long journey... But I am so proud of the progress I've made so far!

submitted by /u/Stoosies
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2TT0ONh

No comments:

Post a Comment