Monday, August 2, 2021

What are you looking forward to once you lose the weight you want?

I remember back in the summer of 2013, I had a hot boyfriend, I was 141, and feeling amazing. I was 6 lbs away from my goal. I was able to wear shorts!!!

Almost 10 years later, I am married, 199lbs and not happy with my body. I suffered from binge eating disorder, and gained 60lbs. I stoped going to the gym and seeing my personal trainer.

All I wear are leggings now because jeans feel funny on me. These are my motivational goals; what are yours?

Goals:

• One of my biggest goals was to do a pin up photo shoot or a boudoir photo shoot. it’s been in my mind for a long time.

• finally buy some new outfits (with shorts!)

• get a new tattoo (I already have several)

• go on vacation with hubs and finally wear cute outfits

• get extra money from my work for losing weight (they have programs that give you extra money on your HSA for weight loss)

• have a cute baby bump when we start trying next year

• go on more adventures with hubs/friends

What are your motivations for losing weight?

submitted by /u/Uhhlaneuh
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3jfP1Rz

No comments:

Post a Comment