Monday, August 2, 2021

You can do it!

So I (f25) was just going to throw this up here! I struggled with my weight my whole life. At 23 I weighted 215 pounds and was an XL to 1 XL. At 25 I am now 137lb and in a small in most things and do crossfit 4-5 times a week. I am still working at perfecting my deit and getting fitter. I never thought I could loose weight, or would achieve my goal.

I focused on being in a calories deficit and moving more. I started with just walking 30min a day and got to going to the gym about 4 days a week. I didn't crazy cut any foods out or down. Simply everything in moderation. I remember last summer being big and weight loss and budgeting my calories to eat cake at a wedding. Just postive vibes for anyone trying. You can do it, be calm and be healthy and you will achieve. You don't need fad deit, or some weight loss pill.

submitted by /u/Paiger15
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3C7yyb2

No comments:

Post a Comment