Monday, August 2, 2021

Down 13 pounds in 6 weeks!

I am so happy I am screaming lol. All last week my weight held steady. Today I got my period and woke up to the lowest weight I’ve seen in a couple months- 179.0. I have been DYING to get out of the 180s. My loseit app exported my data for the week and it looks like I really stepped it up. I burned 4000 calories this week just from exercise. That’s not even all though because I underestimate my exercise calories by cutting and reporting only half of them. I also am always wearing a chest strap and HRM for accuracy. I probably burned 6000 😁 Even through I had intense cravings last week since it was the week before my period i didn’t give in. I went carb free and stuck to meats and eggs. I am so so happy right now. My final goal is around 125. At this rate I can be there in a few months. I am surprised by how much better I feel?! The weight loss is just a bonus, the feeling is better honestly. I have so much energy and finally sleep somewhat normal compared to having insomnia before. I feel happier and more calm. I cannot wait to see the 160s this month. Good luck to everyone! If you put in the work, be honest with yourself and stay consistent you will get there!

submitted by /u/thisaintasurfinmovi3
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3fmfb4f

No comments:

Post a Comment