Friday, September 17, 2021

30lbs down and feeling victorious!

I gained 50lbs over quarantine. That was 50 I could not afford to gain. I've always been chubby, ever since I was a kid. Food has been my best friend since middle school. I'm the definition of an emotional eater, I swear. After that quarantine weight gain, I was at a pretty low point. I was diagnosed with insulin resistance, the beginnings of pre-diabetes, and, honestly, I was really scared. These past few months, I really set my mind to weight loss, which hasn't been that great for me in the past. I've been an absolute master of the yo-yo diet in the past, but now, I've been actually seeing really great results! The scale is going down, my insulin numbers are better, and I feel great. I feel really confident, I'm not in a love-fear cycle around food anymore, and I have way more energy, less thigh chafing, and I can do way more in the gym than I ever could before! Even before the weight gain, I was super out of shape, but it's definitely the eating that has been the biggest piece of my puzzle. I'm nowhere near done with my weight loss journey, but I really feel confident that I can do it!

submitted by /u/rosiecellist
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2XysFE4

No comments:

Post a Comment