Wednesday, September 8, 2021

A Nervous but Hopeful Start

Today is the 1st day of me really trying to do better for myself. Losing weight and eating healthier. I currently weigh 287lbs am 5'9in, 21F and feel awful every day. I've been having health issues one or the other since the beginning of the year and I'm literally sick of it. When it comes down to it, I want to be healthy enough to start a family and finally feel good about myself. I don't know how to start a workout routine or what foods I should and should not eat. A doctor's visit would be helpful but it's not in the budget unfortunately so I only have myself and the internet x.x I subscribed to this NOOM thing that is similar to Weight Watchers so I hope that works out well. It works more on the psychological aspect of healthy weight loss as well as the practical aspects. Well...here is to my first steps! 😃

My first ever post to Reddit so let me know if I made any errors to posting or something.

submitted by /u/Kalypso706
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2YG3kZe

No comments:

Post a Comment