Saturday, September 4, 2021

Burnout From Exercise and Dissapointing results

Hello World,

I"ve recently gone through a rut in my weight loss Journey. I had about 2 months of pretty good consistent progress - with the last month going really well (Exercising 10-12 hours a week, consistent with diet plan). People even mentioned I was looking in better shape. I decided not to go on a scale for an entire month, I went back on it a month later - and lost maybe a pound or 2. It was psychologically super discouraging. My goals was to get in shape during the Pandemic (As it made circumstances for me easier to do so, not the opposite) yet I still failed. I've struggle with weight for the last 12 years, always shifting up and down 50-60 pounds between fit and fat - but now that I'm older I feel despite my efforts - I'm not seeing the same level of progress I have in the past, and just feel discouraged and hopeless.

I"m looking to get back into things - but I want to have more of positive outlook , or to potentially figure out a new strategy that I could potentially adhere too. But really - i'm posting to get a pick me up.

submitted by /u/coachfabia
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3DLhHLL

No comments:

Post a Comment