Wednesday, September 1, 2021

Excercise 5-6 days a week with a 1.6k -1.8k calorie diet.. no weight loss in 3 weeks..

So, about 3 years ago i was a huge "Gymrat", i was lean, nicely built, muscles and everything, i slacked off the last 2-3 years and gained about 40lbs (went from 160 to 200) most of it fat though. That being said, i know what I'm doing in the gym, i know how to track my macros and weight loss is usually easy for me (I'm only 26).. however i finally got back into the gym 3-4 weeks ago, drink about 2liters of water, started a daily diet and sleep my 7-8hrs. I've yet to see weight loss, hell, i GAINED like 3lbs.. wth am i doing wrong? coming into this i was 1000% confident and told myself, "this'll be a cakewalk" i thought i was doing everything right but now i feel completely new and like i have no idea what im doing. Any advice or ideas as to what might be the culprit?

submitted by /u/LordFarquaad-9119
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3DPgGT8

No comments:

Post a Comment