Saturday, September 11, 2021

First post here, wanted to open about first big personal weight loss millestone

First time posting here, just want to open up to somewhere. So i started losing weight 2 months ago from 131.9kg(which Is the heviest i have ever been) and yesterday was the day i lost my first 10kg ever! I was so happy for it, since i have been heavy all my life, and i can count the times when i have lost weight with one hand.

And the Best part Is that i haven't been taking too strict chainges to my day to day life. I started counting my daily calories and limited them To first 1800, and two weeks ago lowered it To 1600. And ofcourse there have been days where i have overeated and feeling pretty bad about it, even To a point where i have gone running To make my self feel better afterwards, but not so much lately.

And for exersice i have been going to evening walks/runs(about 30-40min) 3 To 4 times a week on top of my pretty active workday at construction. Right now i am just hoping i can keep this up, and find my self liking what i see both in the scale and in the mirror.

submitted by /u/randomusername130
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3hHCDdt

No comments:

Post a Comment