Monday, September 13, 2021

Girls bodies play tricks. Any ladies relate?

So for a week I hadn’t lost weight. I thought maybe “the calories amount is even lower than I thought?” Of course every calculator has different definitions of low activity from being paralyzed to being a couch potato to light gym 3 days a week. And one may say you need 900 calories for max weight loss while another says 1700. Okay 1700 was CLEARLY incorrect. It’s calorie per pound loss was 100. Which is false a pound a week is 500. Big difference. Of course then surprise my lady time happens and my weight drops 2 pounds a day a couple days. Thanks body! You had me second guessing myself! Not nice! I work hard! Also I keep having to edit my profile the last couple days to keep up. They say bloating is caused by salt but what about when youre sodium deficient??? I take a pill of prescribed salt a day. I should be taking 2 but I always forget the second dose. I mean is it still the cause of bloating? Or can I officially blame my hormones?

Any other ladies feel me here? I can’t tell you how long my list of “reasons I would rather be a guy” has gotten. Stupid body made me all crazy for nothin.

Of course now I know people will say “your losing too much too fast.” Honestly I don’t know why my body does that. It’s ALWAYS done that. Either I lose none or too much. I can’t seem to find a middle ground. I follow the calorie recommendations and I don’t work out much (physical therapy but that’s it. Not much of a work out). Yet I still lose double what I should for the calories I’ve cut. But I haven’t seen my body pay for it yet so I’m not too worried. Although maybe I should be.

submitted by /u/Thinly_Veiled_69
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3ntrHn6

No comments:

Post a Comment