Monday, September 13, 2021

Weight Loss has Stalled

SW: 74kg/163 lbs CW: 70.3kg/154lbs GW: 65kg/143 lbs

I’m a 21F 173cm/5’8? and I’ve been on my journey since the beginning of July. I’m 16:8 intermittent fasting, tracking my calories, aiming at around 1600cal a day, and I workout most days of the week.

My weight loss has been a steady progress losing anywhere from 200 to 600 grams a week, which I am more then ok with. While I would love to lose it faster, I have to keep reminding myself that it’s sustainable this way. That being said, my weight loss has been at a stand still the past 3 weeks. At first I thought it was because I was on my period, but my weight still hadn’t changed the following 2 weeks after that.

Im not overly strict with my calories, I definitely aim for the 1600 daily mark but if I go a little over or have cheat days, I’m not too fussed. I use MFP to track my intake and while I don’t weight my food (as I think mentally this won’t be good for me), I definitely add them as higher then what they are to ensure I stay under.

In terms of working out, at first I was jump roping for about 15-25 mins a day then switched to stationary cycling as it started to become boring and tough on my feet. I cycle daily for 60 mins and usually burn 700 calories along with in the pass few weeks, occasionally (and by that I mean my 1-2 times a week) weight training, but bare minimum training for about 15 mins.

On top of that, I have noticed my waist line go down 2.5cm/1 inch which is great but again has stalled like my weight. The upper half of my body is already relatively thin especially compared to my lower half where, especially my thighs, are massive. I know you can’t spot train weight loss but is there a reason why I’m losing the weight from the already “skinny” parts first and not the part with the most weight?

Overall, I just want to know what I’m doing wrong to not lose any weight in 3 weeks when I was going so well, and what I can do to start losing weight again. It’s quite disheartening not seeing any changes and also knowing the weight that could’ve been lost in these past 3 weeks.

submitted by /u/chxmclouder
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3A9Cq9R

No comments:

Post a Comment