Saturday, September 4, 2021

Help?

I am not sure if advise post are allowed but I feel like I need it. So I am having a hard time losing weight. I have a long backstory as to why and how I gained the weight but I won’t go through that. Right now I just want it gone. The year before covid I joined a gym. I went almost every day for 6 months. I worked out 30+ every time. I changed my eating habits. Cut out fast food except a few time a week (I know still a lot). I ate a bunch of salads. Only had baked chicken. Cut out soda completely. I was seeing (and still am) people posting all about their weight loss journey, where they were losing weight in just 2-3 months. I started feeling very bad about myself and very frustrated with little to know results. While I felt like I had more energy some days, I felt like I had actually gained weight. After about 6 months (maybe a little longer) I gave up. I was tired of sacrificing time energy and good food for nothing. I keep thinking what was I doing wrong? Why was I not losing weight? I used the gym time appropriately I cut out all the bad stuff.. I should have lost weight right? I’m at the point where I’m debating weightless surgery. But that is my last ditch effort. I am hoping still for something to might magically spring up before I go through with it. If anyone can think of something I haven’t any and all help is appreciated. Edit : I counted calories and watched the sodium and sugar intake. Made sure to get protein. Also should add I can’t afford to buy those crazy weight loss diet programs.

submitted by /u/Adventurous_Photo_55
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3th0EMH

No comments:

Post a Comment