Saturday, September 4, 2021

When do you give up on your goal weight?

Male, 28, 6'2"

I set my goal weight when I started my weight loss at 170 pounds. This is the weight I was at age 18 and I looked good then.

I started at 310 pounds and I am now down to 195, where I'm stuck.. I look okay I guess but I feel fat still because of the loose skin. I just want to lose the last 20lbs to actually reach my goal and accomplish what I set out to do.

Whenever I eat too little now it seems to trigger a binge, and then I get angry with myself and don't eat the next day and it's starting a cycle I don't really want to get into.

During my weight loss I managed on 1200 calories a day mostly fine, but now my body can't seem to take it anymore. Even 2000 isn't enough, I still get very hungry.

Shall I push through the plateau or just accept I may never get to 170 and give up on it?

submitted by /u/Adgggi
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2YtOSU7

No comments:

Post a Comment