Sunday, September 5, 2021

How do you get "THAT" body?

Hello everyone,

I started my weight loss journey at 14. I was at my heaviest (190 pounds), and by 16 I was on path to becoming anorexic (100 pounds). By 20, I was 170 pounds and didn't realized how much weight I had actually gained because I used to weigh myself 6 times a day and completely stopped. I didn't take pictures at all, and nobody told me either until I lost weight again recently. I have been trying to recover, yet still make progress and today I weighed in at 150 pounds (10 more to go and I am officially no longer "overweight")!!

I am losing weight but I don't feel like I will get the results I had hoped for. How do I get "that" body (you know the female body). I don't want to just lose weight - I want to be healthy, feel healthy, and look healthy (and great).

I am 5'3" and now 150 for reference.

submitted by /u/personal_accountnot
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3n5UVIA

No comments:

Post a Comment