Saturday, September 11, 2021

How to feel satiated after eating?

I’m in my 20s and have gained 25 pounds in the last year and a bit that has caused a lot of negativity for me surrounding my own body image. For the last few months I kept telling myself okay today I’m going to start for REAL but kept pushing it off because I would eat something bad and felt like I needed to start fresh. Yesterday was day one of my weight loss journey and what I want to know is how do you guys feel truly satiated after a meal? I had a coffee for breakfast, soylent for lunch and a homemade taco salad for dinner. What are you doing to get that full feeling without binge eating on snacks afterwards? It’s day 2 and I already feel like this is going to be impossible. I’d rather be in a coma than try and lose this damn weight because my food cravings are so bad.

submitted by /u/TunaTonitini
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3k2kOqP

No comments:

Post a Comment