Thursday, September 9, 2021

How to stay motivated for the last 25-30 lbs??!

Started my weight loss journey almost a year ago, at the end of September 2020. So far I have lost about 70 pounds, and have another 25-30 to go until I am in a healthy BMI range. (I’m 5’1”, SW 222 CW 153 GW 120ish) For most of my weight loss, I was motivated and having no issue staying in a caloric deficit everyday, but the past few months have been a struggle! As a get closer to my goal weight, things aren’t feeling as…urgent as at the beginning. I am having a harder time staying motivated and have only lost 4lbs since July. Part of my issue is now that I am happier with my appearance and am no longer morbidly obese, I am not feeling an urgent drive to lose weight as fast as I can. I have been having a lot of maintenance days, or I will be doing good for a week and then I will have a day out with family and go over maintenance.

So my question is…. To those of you who have gotten to your goal weight, how do you stay motivated????

submitted by /u/bunnicula9
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3z7Wqsp

No comments:

Post a Comment