Thursday, September 9, 2021

My wedding is next month and this is self accountability

This might be all over the place but hey, that's just who I am as a person.

29F. SW: 215 CW: 195 GW: 150(ish)

In early 2019 I started low carb and weight fell off of me within a couple of months. I was so motivated and excited that something finally worked. With naivety and poor planning, I ballooned back up to even larger than I was before.

I started low carb again 7/9/21 with 20 carbs a day. I initially dropped about 15lbs quickly (probably water weight) and have maintained only about a 5-8lb weight loss since then.

Typically when I don't see results, I get discouraged and quit. But with hindsight I know that's not the answer. I have a wedding dress to fit into NEXT MONTH and it's coming quickly.

Last night I finally decided I can't do this the same as last time (since results are greatly varying) so I worked out. Then I woke up and worked out this morning before work. I'll work out when I get back home after work.

Giving up won't make me reach my goal, although not seeing results over the last 2ish months has been an excruciating pill to swallow.

I just want to feel pretty for my wedding day.

submitted by /u/ginger_spiiice
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3tvZzAP

No comments:

Post a Comment