Saturday, September 11, 2021

I need help!

I have no idea where to even begin anymore with weight loss. I’m 6’1”, 415 currently so clearly I have plenty of weight to lose. 5 Weeks ago I started Keto and working out. I lost 11lbs that first week (probably all water weight) but nothing since then. Literally no other weight loss. Now yes I understand I’m probably getting healthier but I’ve lived an entire life of being overweight and I’m tired of it.

Ive done many diets and exercise regimens, I lose weight and then I gain it all back plus more. I get to a point where I just say fuck it all and I don’t care anymore during the diet. I don’t know how to stop that mentality either. That’s where I’m at now. Fuck this diet and exercise bullshit. Clearly it doesn’t work for me.

Nothing keeps me motivated. I need help. How do you stay motivated? How do I stop food cravings, boost metabolism, make better choices, stick with a diet? Literally anyone willing to take me under there wing I’m all ears. I know I need to change my life I just need help bc I don’t know what I’m doing.

submitted by /u/dmarkley85
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3laCArk

No comments:

Post a Comment