Saturday, September 11, 2021

How to deal with slowing weight loss?

F27 | 5'1" | SW: 81 kg | CW: 62.9 kg | GW: 55 kg

Hi everyone! I've been at this on and off since about a year, though I have only gotten "serious" in the last 6-7 months. I've just been logging my food, coupled with 60-90 minute walks at a leisurely pace 5-6 times a week. As expected, the weight loss is slowing a bit and I'm starting to struggle mentally with it. I have adjusted my intake to keep pace with the new weight, but it's taking me some time to adjust mentally. I also don't really see much of a difference in the mirror, even though my clothes all fit better/are way too big on me, and the few occasions I've met people (still working remotely) they've noticed it too. Any tips on how to cope with this and prevent self-sabotage?

submitted by /u/2019journey
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/396dG6p

No comments:

Post a Comment