Saturday, September 11, 2021

Unpopular opinion: If you're successful at losing weight, you still didn't find the answer to weight loss

What's funny to me about the weight loss world is that when you're overweight, everybody always has (mostly unsolicited) advice, but after you lose the weight, the same people will ask what your "secret" is.

I truly don't think anyone has THE answer to weight loss. Because I don't think there's a singular issue.

I've been diagnosed with Binge Eating Disorder recently and you'll never guess what is detrimental to those who have BED. Diets. Keto. IF. All of the saviors that most will hail as the be all end all solution to obesity.

Therapy was my solution. But should it be everyone's solution if it worked for me? Of course not, and I think diets and lifestyles need to be treated the same way.

In my opinion, we should be encouraging people to find what works for them, not try what works for us.

submitted by /u/RestingBitFace
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3C3Cnx4

No comments:

Post a Comment