Saturday, September 11, 2021

I think I am giving myself an eating disorder

Stats first-- I'm female, 41 and 200-and who the eff knows.

I walk-jog 2 miles 3x a week and keep my calories around 1200 per day (majority of it whole foods and I eat the Daily Harvest smoothies or flatbreads). I use Noom to track. My problem is that I like to weigh myself every day. Same time, first thing in the morning after going to the bathroom and usually nude. I'll think to myself, "oh yeah,, I had limited calories and I worked out so I will definitely be down" and then lo and behold the scale is all over the place.

So then my bigger problem becomes that I will eat even less the next day and then go through the same morning BS the following day but might be pleasantly surprised that I'm down. Well then of course I need to eat again so the cycle continues.

I have been lurking for a looooong time so I see you all losing 40, 65, even 100 pounds so I know it can happen but I can't even lose 10! I am so discouraged that I'll never get a big chunk off and so that's been my weight loss demise for the past 6 years!!

I use the Fit Track scale so I try not to fixate on the overall number and track the other parameters such as subcutaneous fat but those change based on the overall weight too.

How are you all losing huge chunks of weight??? I want to be you so bad but I don't want to starve.

submitted by /u/marinablue
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3tzh6bg

No comments:

Post a Comment