Monday, September 6, 2021

i'm restarting today

20F 5'3 CW: 162lbs

i started my weight loss journey at 175lbs in january and until march it was going really well and then everything just went downhill 😭 i struggle with depression, anxiety, disordered food thoughts and comfort eating and i'm on antidepressants that i'm sure is affecting my weight loss so it's been a long, frustrating battle that's basically ended up in me non stop overeating for the last 4 months. i don't THINK i've gained anything more than a few pounds but i know i definitely haven't lost anything else.

now the guilt and depression from overeating is starting to destroy me (i literally just ate mcdonalds 10 minutes ago) so i'm choosing to restart now. i'll count calories again and exercise more than i ever have and try to end this year on a happier, healthier note!!! i hope i can get my shit together this time!! posting somewhere seems to help my mindset so! have a good day everyone :)

submitted by /u/riverphoenixxx
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3tr7AHh

No comments:

Post a Comment