Sunday, September 12, 2021

I'm terrified of loose skin and do not want to get surgery.

I'm 26f with a goal of losing 80 lbs. Starting weight 250 lbs, goal weight 170 lbs. I'm starting tomorrow with Phentermine. I hate exercising and always have, I hate the "metal" feeling after my heart is pounding after hard exercise. That being said, my exercise is minimal. I can walk just fine but running is not for me. Anyways, I'm a mom and have a mom pouch (loose skin on my stomach after giving birth) and I hate it. I'm terrified that losing weight is gonna make my loose skin even worse. I'd like some reassurance from someone that it won't be as bad as I think, maybe my skin will naturally adjust after my weight loss, but my mom pouch tells me it won't. Please tell me I'm overreacting, I really don't want to go under the knife to remove any excess skin I'll have.

submitted by /u/AmericanOnTheRight
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2YKQSax

No comments:

Post a Comment