Thursday, September 16, 2021

Insecure about my body when losing weight, crying. Advice from fellow ladies, men possibly?

Hi fellow loseit people.

I am on a weight loss journey. So far I’ve lost about 70 pounds and I feel great. I’m a 27 yr old 5 foot 7 female.

Here comes my dilemma which may be TMI:

I am in an LDR with my girlfriend, and today I decided to be brave and send her nudes. Unfortunately, each time I tried to snap a photo, I hated the way my body looks. So much so that I actually broke into tears and have been crying for hours.

I am keen on the weight loss but the way my body looks in the process is disgusting me. The stretch marks, the way my stomach still isn’t completely flat, the fact that my boobs sag now and nips point to the floor.

I go to the gym 6 days a week and do an hour of cardio and an hour of weights. I’ve been trying to tone up and fix my body but I feel like the skin, the stretch marks, I hate it all and I feel more insecure than when I was much heavier. I still have over 100 pounds to go until my goal weight but it honestly makes me sob.

I feel like I’m ruining my intimate relationships with my insecurities. I hate that next month I see my LDR girlfriend for the first time and I hate my body, and the way I look that I probably won’t even be comfortable to DTD when we meet. So here I am, at 3 a.m., sobbing my eyes out because I learned the only way to fix my boobs and body will be surgery.

I feel like losing weight makes me uglier and I hate my body. How do you cope with this if anyone has felt similar? I can’t stand myself. I hate myself now.

submitted by /u/Throwawaygally7
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3EqLLfZ

No comments:

Post a Comment