Thursday, September 16, 2021

Looking for resources on binge eating

I'm 24F and I'm at my heaviest I've ever been. I have a history of dieting and managing to lose weight but then yoyoing right back because of binge eating during very stressful periods. This time I feel like I'm finally in a good place to make sustainable and permanent changes to my lifestyle. I'm also working on my mental health and one of the things I'm really trying to work on is my disordered relationship with food.

Because of this I want to educate myself more on the psychological part of weight loss and so I want to ask you if anyone has found any good resources (books, websites etc.) on this?

Binge eating/ emotional overeating is my biggest problem while trying to lose weight and I would really appreciate any recommendation of sources on these topics that you've found helpful and educational. Thank you!

submitted by /u/Xena187
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2XnTTNW

No comments:

Post a Comment