Thursday, September 16, 2021

Day 36 - 10kgs down

Male/40/SW139.7kgs/CW129.4kgs/GW100kgs

I started CICO 36 days ago, I’ve have many attempts at losing weight before, all have started really well but then tailed off and then I put back in more than I lose.

This time something seems to be different, I’ve lost more than I have ever done before, and I’m a shorter period of time (I’m not kidding myself I know part of this is also that I’m bigger than I have ever been before).

I’m enjoying cooking real food again, my portion sizes have reduced and I’m not feeling hungry. I’m still having treats but I’m being more selective, I’ve found some foods that really taste great and are low calorie.

One thing I have noticed is because I weigh myself everyday I often have a small rise and then a drop the next day, and this doesn’t worry me, I know as long as over a longer period I’m losing weight I’m not fixating over a small loss here and there.

I’ve also started to see some NSV, I’m noticing clothes feel a bit comfier (I’m not saying loose yet but they are not as tight) and also my body is changing its shape little by very little.

I know it’s not going to be like this, I’m hoping the weight loss will steady out at the 0.8kgs a week I’ve set my TDEE to be but I’m enjoying it while I can!

submitted by /u/zharrt
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3hE8Bab

No comments:

Post a Comment