Wednesday, September 15, 2021

49 lbs down and counting - an update

I (26m 5ft6in SW:251 CW:202 GW:150) posted on here 49 days ago saying I had lost 38lbs. Today, I am down 49 lbs total, and I don’t see a single thing standing in my way from now until 150. My motivation is to live a long life for my family, and I can see the light at the end of the tunnel. I want to look back on these loseit posts I’ve made and say, “I remember when I put that up. Look where I am now.” A year of weight loss will pass by in an instant once it’s over, I just need to nurture it one day at a time. We are all going to succeed.

The text above is nearly identical to my last post, with only the numbers changed. I’d like to share some of the things I’ve found odd.

1) In photos, I almost don’t recognize myself due to the weight loss, BUT my mental image of myself is entirely unchanged. I’ve always been happy and comfortable with my appearance, but it is weird that I’m so much smaller in photos than I expect to be.

2) Whenever I’m about to drop weight overnight I get stronger cravings for sweets and things like pizza. I’m not hungry when this happens, so my best guess is that my body is trying to prevent the drop in weight.

3) It’s only now that I’m seeing any changes in my face, after losing roughly 20% of my body mass. I’m not sure what I’ll look like at my goal weight, but I’m looking forward to the comparison photo.

Have a good night/day everyone!

submitted by /u/PHPwizard
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/39cKxqw

No comments:

Post a Comment