Wednesday, September 1, 2021

M/29/5’10 [162>235 =73lbs] Just over 6 months apart from largest until now.

I’m currently down 70lbs! I started my weight loss journey February 15 approximately of 2021. This is about 6-7 months of progress. Guesstimating as I got pretty heavy but lost weight before counting.

What I did: 1. Reduced calories. I use the Lose it! App and gave myself a large deficit of calories. 2. I currently have been hitting the gym bodybuilding as of April 26th of this year. Prior to that I walked and tried to get 5,000-10,000 steps per day
3. There are no rest days. I got to the gym or for something physical each day. The closest thing to a rest day is walking on high incline for at least an hour and I love it. I split my workouts to give enough recovery time so it works out great.

Prior to this I didn’t exercise and ate anything I wanted.

I feel so much better and give a lot of credit to John Meadows (Mountain Dog) training videos which have really motivated me to go each day and get after it.

Here’s a link for pics: https://www.reddit.com/r/progresspics/comments/pg6gei/m29510_162235_73lbs_just_over_6_months_apart_from/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf&utm_term=link

submitted by /u/sladeways
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2WEFsol

No comments:

Post a Comment