Wednesday, September 1, 2021

I've hit a plateau in both weight loss.

First off, for weight loss, I've been fluctuating between 200 - 204 lb for the past 2 months. I can't seem to go lower than that. Before this I was 220 lb and decided to go on a calorie deficit high protein diet. I managed to stay on a strict intermittent fasting diet, eating chicken Caesar salad for lunch and dinner, yes that was it. I did this for a month, 6 weeks or so, I managed to get down to the current level I'm at. I did this without any cardio or strength training exercise. My job however is manual labor and does require me to walk at least 15,000 steps a day so there is some cardio involved. When I got to this 200 lb mark, I hit a plateau where my body didn't want to go any lower. And it didn't seem healthy for me to cut my calorie intake even more so I've just been floating at this point for some time I'm wondering if anybody can provide some tips. I've been incorporating very little cardio every week, I run a mile. I have a feeling more cardio is obvious but I'm delirious. I currently strength train 5 days a week for an hour or so.

Any tips to help ya boy to shed this belly/body fat. Much appreciated

submitted by /u/Blackbeard5491
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3kL0gSP

No comments:

Post a Comment