Wednesday, September 1, 2021

Help to plan for a very busy and stressful few weeks? Long hours and life transitions -->difficulties with willpower.

Tonight was rough. I almost ordered Dominos three times and after FINALLY breaking a month long plateau and I don't want the scale to go back up. But I'm fixated on takeout. For the next few weeks I expect 70+ hour work weeks and stressful conversations as I try to leave my job. I am also in the midst of clearing out my apartment for a move, buying furniture, etc. I'm bickering with family. It's just a lot and I'm having difficulty coping. Do you all have suggestions on healthy eating when there is zero time and everything is feeling overwhelming? I am speaking with my therapist tomorrow which helps, but she isn't a weight loss pro!

submitted by /u/adviceneededs
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3gQSAgM

No comments:

Post a Comment